PSI is the leading partner for digital production in the metals industry combining SCM, APS and MES within one software platform – PSImetals. Our software solutions enable producers of aluminium and steel products to ensure their competitive edge by delivering products as agreed in quantity, quality and time whilst considering inventory, productivity and performance targets.
The PSImetals software line is an end-to-end approach for the overall supply chain caring for all the needs of the primary metals industry. From supplier to customer, PSImetals offers powerful and highly configurable standard products to support all processes from planning to execution while respecting the complexity of metal production:
• Planning level to support all planning processes from Business Planning via Production Planning to Detailed Scheduling,
• Execution level to monitor and control production activities as well as to assure quality,
• Level of material- and transport logistic to optimise all transports requested to keep production running,
• Energy management level,
• Cross-application KPI and production monitoring functions.
All information is based on PSImetals Factory Model - a Digital Twin of the whole supply chain providing consistent real time plant status information.
As market leader PSI claims technology leadership as well. Therefore PSImetals FutureLab investigates and develops the solutions of tomorrow taking into consideration
• latest developments around Industry 4.0
• a collaborative approach with customers, partners and experts
• leading edge IT technology based on PSI Java Framework.
Combining 45 years of experience in implementing production management software with innovativeness, PSI supports numerous metals producers around the globe in achieving their competitive edge.